I feel like writing so here’s another 10 facts about me:
1. I love photography.
2. My dream is to travel the world (and as my friends have pointed out: i won’t stop probably until I find a guy in one of the countries!).
3. I love my family and friends to pieces.
4. I sometimes question my sexuality as I don’t find many guys attractive but then I realise, it’s just my high standards again.
5. When I fall for someone, I fall for them hard.
6. I am a sucker for chinese food (EVEN LEFTOVERS!).
7. I am very proud person and I can be very stubborn. I’m not good at handling criticism but I’m bitchy enough to dish it out a LOT.
8. I love sunsets.
9. When my friend asked me what was the most perfect moment I’ve ever had, I thought of the time when I was on a practically deserted beach, clear sea water and there was a gentle breeze. I kept looking onto the horizon and suddenly I felt great peace.
10. Distance heals wounds for me; not time.
YEAH. LET’S TALK ABOUT ME ;)
1. I usually can’t cope with stress very well (it’s been more subconcious this year though - just having stomach aches/can’t sleep before exams).
2. For the past few weeks, I have been trying to just suck it up and be content with life… seems to be working.
3. My favourite colour used to be blue when I was really young, then it changed to red as I became a teen and now, I don’t know :)
4. I used to be really into metal and screamo (looking back on it, it was probably because I liked/was obsessed with this guy who was really into all that sort of stuff - haven’t seen him for like 2 years; think he’s still in a band or something).
5. I want what I can’t have and get almost disgusted when I can have something.
6. I used to play the clarinet until a few weeks ago. I play the piano and I teach myself songs on the guitar. I like to sing but I can’t really in public because nerves strain my voice.
7. I think I might end up alone since reality never seems good enough to me.
8. I watch a lot of rom coms and tend to shout and cry in disgust at the endings because they are so mushy and unrealistic. I blame them for my high expectations.
9. I really like an italian/french/german/irish accent.
10. This is so long because I can’t be bothered to revise… I procrastinate too much…
Don’t live in the past because that means every day will look the same.
Don’t live for the future because you won’t distinguish the difference between today and yesterday.
Live for right now and what you can make of today if you want to be truly happy.